I'm working on my 2020 calendar and could use your help with choosing quotes! I want to have a great year so I'm choosing quotes to support it. How about you? What quotes would positively kick off your 2020?
Let me know your favorites: (list by number please)
- "Love cannot be commanded; it cannot be won by force or authority. Only by love is love awakened." ~Ellen G. White
- “Lighthouses don’t go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining.” ~ Anne Lamott
- "Character is the ability to win an argument without saying a word." ~ Chard
- "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." ~Albert Einstein
- "At any moment you have a choice that either leads you closer to your spirit or further away from it." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
- "The authentic self is the soul made visible." ~ Sarah Breathnach
- “If we learn to open our hearts, anyone, including the people who drive us crazy, can be our teacher.”~ Pema Chödrön
- “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”~Søren Kierkegaard
- “Grace is nothing more nor less than the face that love wears when it meets imperfection, weakness, failure, sin.” ~Joseph Cooke
- "There are hundreds of paths up the mountain, all leading in the same direction, so it doesn’t matter which path you take. The only one wasting time is the one who runs around and around the mountain, telling everyone else that their path is wrong." ~Hindu Proverb
- “You walk in the atmosphere of your own believing.” ~Rev. Willard Fuller
- "Give in a way that fills you." ~Trish Whynot
- "Don't be afraid to love; that's how you come to know God." ~Trish Whynot
- "Fish for food, don't fish for trouble." ~Trish Whynot
- "In love is a place. I'll meet you there." ~Trish Whynot
We'll let you know what the winning quotes are next week!
Post your choices in the comments section and your name will be entered in a drawing for a complimentary calendar!
Thanks for your help!